Please find a list of our current Vacancies below. Please read through the specific vacancy requirements before applying. Thank you.
Area Shops Manager - Wales
A vacancy has arisen for the position of 'Area Shops Manager' to offer expertise and support to a complement of three of the Freshfields charity shops in Wales.
This is a permanent, 35-hour per week position, based in Barmouth.
• Excellent organisational skills, with good attention to details
• Able to plan, prioritise and manage a busy workload
• 5 years experience in retail management
• Able to lead, motivate and supervise staff and volunteers
• Excellent communication skills: in person, by telephone and in writing
• Reliable and committed to an excellent attendance record for yourself and others
• Able to work on own initiative and have the confidence to identify and solve day to day operational problems
• Able to respond positively to new challenges
• Ability to act as a role model and lead by example
• Demonstrate respect for staff, volunteers and members of the public at all times.
• Reflect Freshfields values, ethics, policies and procedures at all times.
Full driving licence and own vehicle essential.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and full role description.
Deadline for applications: 29th March 2019