Make Us Your Charity of the Year
Thank you for your interest in making Freshfields Animal Rescue your Charity of the Year. Whether you are a major national brand or a small local business, a partnership with Freshfields Animal Rescue will reap great rewards for your brand, staff and the communities you serve.
Charity of the Year companies can help by providing a venue for Freshfields to fundraise, doing workplace fundraising activities with staff, customers and suppliers, providing specialist pro bono consultant support, donating items for auction or helping us raise awareness about the plight of domestic and wild animals across the North West and Wales.
We would love to hear from you to discuss how we can work together and are happy to come to you and show your staff the work that we do, how we can support you and the difference it will make.
Brand Association – when you partner with Freshfields animal rescue, you are linking with an organisation regionally renowned and respected for its ethics, quality of care and sustainability values.
Cause-Related Marketing - can promote positive PR coverage and provide that increasingly important link for ethical consumers to align themselves with a charitable cause.
PR Opportunities - involvement with a charity can create some great PR and marketing opportunities. Every time your employees take part in fundraising activities, there is a story to be told. We have excellent links to regional press and radio stations.
Social Media Reach - we have an extensive social media reach, with passionate and engaged supporters who share our values. Our growing Facebook community is now over 80,000 strong.
We will provide you with
- Opportunities for your staff to take a tour of the rescue in Liverpool or Wales to see the life-changing work that you support first hand.
- Freshfields staff and volunteers at your business premises and events to raise awareness of your support with your customers
- Charity of the Year Acknowledgement on our website that states what you do and how you are helping.
- News update posts on our Freshfields Social media channels and local press.
- Promotional materials, newsletters, and updates for in person and online point of contacts.
- Opportunities to hold a promotional stall at Freshfields open days and events.
Please call our Fundraising Manager, Emma Jensen on 07591 205 078 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can reach us via our Corporate Enquiry Form HERE Just pop your details in and we will get back to you at a time to suit you.
Freshfields would like to thank our current Charity of the Year Partners
Marks and Spencers Formby - visit HERE
Sainsburys Southport - visit HERE
Sainsburys Upton - visit HERE
Liverpool BDO Accountants - visit HERE
Widnes Market - visit HERE
Edge Hill University Raising and Giving Society - visit HERE